Thursday, November 4, 2010

My story using Taylor Swift Songs(By Alison Goh)

I saw you for the very first time when I was fifteen.Your charming and beautiful eyes make me feel like sparks fly.I said to myself that today was a fairy tale ever in my life and I tell myself I'm gonna write a love story for you and me,just like romeo and juliet....
I take a deep breathe and I was so fearless , I come near to you and speak now ' hey, are you free this weekend. will you hang out with me?' And you said ' oh that's great.I'll meet you at my house' ... I was so happy that I jump then fall...
So I drive my little car and I was waiting you in front of your house,you wore a pretty dress while I wear a dark grey T_shirt, you get in my car, turn off my radio, asking me why we dun have a song.....
I remember how happy we're there at the theme park, you're ridding white horse. Then we came to a lake and watch sunset... We're sitting by the water, you said you scare we will fell into the water... So , I put my arm around you tight for the first time...And you said you feel comfortable and safe lying around my arm... 
That,s the best day I ever had cause I feel like you belong with me at the moment and you were mine....I would say loudly to the world: " You're the best thing that's ever been mine"...
When summer holiday, you came to my house for candlelight dinner .... We're lying on the couch, looking at each other eyes, and we kiss for the first time ^^ but then something went wrong when you've answer a call.... I still remember that fight is at 230 a.m. , then u ran out crying but i follow you out into the street, saying I'm sorry for what i did< i should be misjudge you...
But,one day, I saw you were together with another guy,kissing him... I was haunted... Then, you come in the rain around me with your innocent face, telling me that the story of us have end... Then you gave me your last kiss to me, but I should've said no at that time.... 
Since that day, I never reply your messages nor answer your call... At your message,u tell me that we still can be best friends forever and always... But I was so sad, and crying on my bed, all my tears drop on my guitar, so you don't have to call again cause you're not sorry....
Back to December, your strings of light is still bright to me, but I believe that it all will get better in time.. I let all our memory be pass, I'm gonna look for the future.... Its dun matter if you let the roses that I gave you die at the side of your window, cause roses gonna die one day,it will die one day ... There's nothing eternal....
I take out some of our pictures and burn it, cause it is just another picture to burn.... 
I will bless you and the other guy inside the church, and if you invite me to your white veil occasion some day, I will not be at the church to see how your wearing you gown , I will not trying to ruin your weddings, cause blessing is better than revenge.... And that's the way I love you.....





No comments:

Post a Comment