She's Taylor Swift!
erm... i'm juz waiting for her new album "Chasing The Wind" =)
I have Taylor Swift's
Speak Now World Tour CD+DVD
(Y) ! The best concert! ;)
Speak Now
Fearless Platinum Edition
Speak Now Deluxe Edition
Fearless
now i just want....
She's Adele
I want her albums! arh! She's awesome! <3
i want...
Live At The Royal Albert Hall! i watched a few videos on youtube edi! AWESOME especially Set Fire in The Rain! OMG
Adele 21!!!! A few fav. songs in it! #Rolling In The Deep #Someone Like You #Set Fire In The Rain
Where's #Chasing Pavement? o_0?
It's in Adele 19! Arh! Juz for #Chasing Pavement and I'm going to buy the whole album?!
arh...
Wait! Check It Out!
#Chasing Pavement single! yeah i love it! <3
But... Malaysia gt!? I Don't think so :/
( Adele Official Website---> http://www.adele.tv/home/ )
( Taylor Swift Official Website --> http://taylorswift.com/ )
:: I'M NOT LC-ING ! ::











No comments:
Post a Comment