Sunday, December 16, 2012

16/12/12

Yesterday I had checked what's the opening hours for the JPN. 
But i still went k4.. GUESS WHAT? TO GET BACK MY RM20
My friend just had her salary and she used up half of it in 45 minutes :O
She bought a lot of things but they were fake products like backpack, sling bags and purse. 
She have RM200 and she used up 100.. 
I don't really think that she used up a lot of money but it's too many FOR HER.
lol.. When I go out with my mother i will used up AT LEAST 200+
Finally I know why she's poor during end of the month.. lol
I reach k4 first and i called her she said she's still at home! My eyes gone into fire and scold her cb when she reach.. WTH!?
I'm so angry before she come but when she came, i just scold her cb kia and nothing happen, that's me, easy to forgive and easy to angry. lol
Ok, there are no water in my house now.. ahhh.. DAMN! I HAVEN BATH AND MY PLATES HAVEN WASH! AFTERWARDS HAVE TUITION! OMGOMGOMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment