It's a tiring day.. ahh... had my tuition class until 8.30PM and got to go back home by taxi.. RM8.. gone.. and 4 days without using my pocket money.. I save up 120$.. haha.. tomorrow going lunch with friends beside my tuition centre.. FUN! Today when im having my tuition class, my friend ask my about my Vocab class's level.. He asked me I'm which level and no word comes out from my mouth... Bcuz i really hate people stare at me with that eye sight.. ahh...
And it's my first time cooking soup eith BiHun.. haha.. im 15 and it's my first time to cook something really hard.. actually it's not hard at all, It's just a instant Packet for those lazy people.. xD that's me! Just add 1.5 liter of water and that packet.. easy! Haha.. I'm so bored now and i dont feel like wanna sleep.. watching movie now...
So.. goodnight! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY IDOL TAYLOR SWIFT!
No comments:
Post a Comment