Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Oh.. It's alive!

Hey! This blog is still alive... this year, i think i didn't update my blog at all.. so.. this post is for 2012!

so, 2012 gonna end.. I mean it's going to be 2013 not the end of the world.. lol.. peo said december (this month) i23th is the end of the world but i don't know why i dont believe. i still remember my daddy told my mom and I the end of the world.. it's real but not so fast.. lol.. dad told me dunnow which part of the earth's ice are melting swiftly... so? i dont believe.. haha
this year, i get a new phone and sold my old phone... haha.. Lady luck was not on my side, my laptop is still here,.. ahh! what i really hate!
and this year, i felt great with my best friends like Qian Qian, Hebe, Kathy, Winnie and Anna.
I thank god a lot because i have these buddy! hope our friendship can last longer. I really hope.
and i fight with her, until now, we didn't text or viber anymore and i feel that my phone is useless. While im ahving PMR, she texted me, goodluck and i replied thanks. She told me that someone is chasing her and I felt jealous and wanna kill that guy, haha. BUT, now, i feel happy to her and she's still pretty in my heart. Next year, we gonna meet because she's a morning section girl next year. I hope that... we can be friends. REAL FRIENDS. But I think it's impossible. I went Times Square with my friends yesterday, what a happy day with buddys....

I LOVE MY FRIENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment